Feng Shen, PSP, is a Senior Executive Consultant with Long International. He has over 25 years of experience in the development and management of construction project control procedures and techniques including budget, cost, and schedule for major construction projects.
Mr. Shen has evaluated impacts on cost and schedule resulting from contract change orders and amendments and has negotiated and settled hundreds of change orders throughout his career. Mr. Shen also has expertise in planning, pre-construction, construction, commissioning, and close-out construction phases. He has worked on multibillion-dollar projects in China, Israel, the United States, and the United Arab Emirates in the commercial, transportation, and nuclear power industries. Mr. Shen has excellent interpersonal, leadership, communication, and team building skills and knowledge of investment assessment and management, asset valuation, and various investment tools. Moreover, he has comprehensive knowledge of VDC/BIM and software tools. Mr. Shen served as the co-founder and later President of the AACE International China Section. He received the AACE International TCM Excellence Award in 2018.
M.S., Civil and Environmental Engineering, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, 1998
B.S., Construction Management Engineering, Tongji University, 1995
• President, China Section Board (2009–Present)
• Co-Founder of AACE China Section
• Negotiated and finalized cooperation agreement among national construction associations and leading construction companies in China
• Led engineering team of more than 20 volunteers to translate AACE’s knowledge and practices into Chinese
• Organized and conducted annual project management and project control conference and seminar in Beijing and Shanghai from 2010 to 2019
• Recipient of the 2018 AACE International TCM Excellence Award
Our experts are ready to help.
Our extensive international experience includes large, complex, grass roots, revamp, and reconstruction projects incorporating conventional-phased, fast-track, and EPC turnkey concepts.